Flat Bush Market
The Flat Bush Market an outdoor craft and food market. Come and discover some thing new!
The next outdoor craft and food market will occur on Saturday 11 December from 9am- 2pm. Discover something different from one of the stalls including homewares, fashion, jewellery, food and more.
The Flat Bush Market will be held under the purpose-built structure ‘The Market’ at Ormiston Town Centre, located on the corner of Mahy Place and William Ralph Rd.
See you there.
Flat Bush Market will operate under COVID-19 guidelines.
1. All stallholders, organizers, and customers must wear masks.
2. Please social distance and keep 2m away from each other.
3. When visiting please scan the QR code for use with the Ministry of Health Covid Tracer app displayed at each entry into The Market.
4. Hand Sanitiser is provided.
5. Numbers will be monitored in The Market area so please be patient.
6. Please also stay home if you are sick or have been a close contact.
Are you interested in a stall at the Flat Bush Market? – find more information here
The Flat Bush Market will be located at ‘The Market’ carpark located on the corner of Mahy Place and William Ralph Rd.