These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) apply to the use of the Ormiston Town Centre website (“Website”) owned by Todd Property Ormiston Town Centre Limited trading as Ormiston Town Centre and managed by Colliers International New Zealand Limited, together referred to as “Ormiston Town Centre”, “we”, “us” and “our”.
These Terms were last updated on 25 March 2021.
We understand the importance of, and are committed to protecting your privacy. We operate in accordance with the Privacy Act 2020.
We recognise that your personal information is important to you and we take all reasonable steps to protect the privacy of the personal information that we collect, use and disclose, provide access to and store securely.
Information & Content
The content of this Website is obtained from various sources and is subject to change without notice. Ormiston Town Centre does not guarantee the content of this Website is accurate, complete or reliable.
Reasonable effort is made to ensure that the information contained on this Website is accurate and we endeavour to update information as soon as practicable when we become aware of any inaccuracies, errors or omissions. All prices stated are in New Zealand dollars unless referred to as otherwise.
Software & Security
This Website is provided as a complimentary service ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ without any warranties, express or implied. Ormiston Town Centre does not give any warranty that this Website will be available at all times or will be free from interruption or error.
This Website is unencrypted and there are security, privacy, data and confidentiality risks inherent in accessing or using unencrypted websites.
Ormiston Town Centre is not responsible for any technical or other issues that may arise as a result of use of this Website including but not limited to any loss, disruptions or damage to your data or computer system which occurs whilst using material from this Website.
This Website may contain links (including hypertext links) that lead to external third party websites. These links are provided for your convenience and do not imply any endorsement or approval of the linked website, content or operator. Ormiston Town Centre is not responsible for any content outside this Website.
Limitations On Use & Sharing
We own, or have right to use the material and information on this Website, including but not limited to our names, logos, designs, floorplans, content, photography and all interfaces. These materials may not be used by you without our written consent.
You are welcome to share this Website from your social channels or website. However, such sharing must not be presented in any way that implies that your social channel or website has any association with this Website or Ormiston Town Centre. If you share this Website you are responsible for all direct or indirect consequences of doing so. You indemnify us for all loss we suffer arising from or in connection with your sharing of this Website.
Limitation Of Liability
Ormiston Town Centre will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered as a result of using this Website or arising from any inaccuracies, errors, or omissions in information made available through this Website. Any reliance upon the material on this Website will be at your own risk.
To the extent permitted by law, Ormiston Town Centre, and its employees and agents, exclude any liability they may have to you arising directly or indirectly out of, or in connection with this Website, or its links to third party websites. This exclusion applies to any losses, costs or damages you may claim for (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) and however the liability arises, or might arise if it were not for this exclusion.
The use of this Website is subject to the laws and regulations of New Zealand. These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with New Zealand law.
Terms and Conditions – Social Media Competitions
- General terms and conditions for social media competitions. Promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. Ormiston Town Centre (‘the promotor’) may however communicate or advertise a promotion using these channels. The entrant provides their information to the promotor.
- All decisions of the promotor in relation to a competition are final and no correspondence concerning any decision will be entered into. To be eligible to win any competition you must be a New Zealand resident, aged 18 years or older and meet any other specified eligibility and entry requirements for the competition.
- You will not be eligible to win any competition if you are an employee of Ormiston Town Centre, Colliers, Todd Property or any of its agents, contractors or consultants, an employee of any tenant or a family member of any such employees. You cannot transfer, exchange or redeem for cash any prize. Ormiston Town Centre shall have no liability for any prize that is not used, lost or destroyed.
- If you win a prize you consent to being photographed and/or interviewed by the promotor and to the use of your photo and personal information for publicity and marketing purposes (including on the Ormiston Town Centre website and social media channels) without compensation.
- Prizes must be collected in person from Ormiston Town Centre and proof of identity will be required upon collection. We are not able to post any prizes including Gift Cards.
Terms and Conditions – Ormiston Town Centre Gift Card
- By purchasing and/or using an Ormiston Town Centre Gift Card (Gift Card) you accept these terms and conditions. Any other person who uses your Gift Card will also be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Ormiston Town Centre may change these terms and conditions from time to time by uploading the changed/new terms and conditions to the Ormiston Town Centre website. The changes shall be applicable from the date they are uploaded to the Ormiston Town Centre website. The terms and conditions will also be available at the Ormiston Town Centre customer service desk.
- Gift Cards are redeemable for goods or services sold at any of Ormiston Town Centre’s Participating Retailers. Kiosks operated by third parties will not accept Gift Cards.
- Your Ormiston Town Centre Gift Card is not a cash substitute. It cannot be redeemed for cash, reloaded, returned for a refund, used for online purchases, or have balances of Ormiston Town Centre Gift Cards consolidated to a new Ormiston Town Centre Gift Card. Ormiston Town Centre Gift Cards can not be used for cash equivalent transactions (such as bill payments, purchase of financial products or foreign currency or gambling transactions). We may in our sole discretion elect to cancel an Ormiston Town Centre Gift Card or block such a transaction if you attempt to do so.
- You can load an Ormiston Town Centre Gift Card with any amount from a minimum of $10 to maximum value of $995. You may not purchase additional credit to be added onto the Gift Card, you must purchase a new Gift Card.
- Your Gift Card will expire 24 months from the date of purchase of the Gift Card. The expiry date is indicated on the back of the Gift Card. Any unused balance as at the expiry date will be forfeited and cannot be refunded to the Gift Card holder or original purchaser of the Gift Card or transferred to another Gift Card.
- You can check the balance and expiry date of your Gift Card online at https://www.ormistontown.co.nz or at the Ormiston Town Centre Customer Service Desk.
- Gift Cards cannot be returned, exchanged for cash, or used to buy another Gift Card. Change will also not be given.
- When making a payment using your Ormiston Town Centre Gift Card you will be required to select credit and input the PIN (which is located on the back of the Gift Card).
- Keep your Gift Card in a secure place as Ormiston Town Centre will not replace lost or stolen cards.
- Do not allow any other person to use your Gift Card and do not give your Gift Card number to any unauthorised person. Do not interfere with the magnetic strip or barcode on your Gift Card or in any other way deface, alter, or tamper with your Gift Card as this will void your Gift Card.
- Ormiston Town Centre is not liable for the availability, quality, or fitness for purpose of any goods or services purchased with the Gift Card. If you have a dispute about goods or services, you have purchased using a Gift Card you must resolve the dispute with the Participating Retailer from where you purchased the goods or services.
- If you return any goods, you cannot obtain a reimbursement of funds to your Gift Card. The Participating Retailer is responsible for providing a refund or store credit for goods or services, subject to the terms and conditions under which the original purchase was made, and your rights and the Participating Retailer’s obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- If you think there has been an error in a transaction involving your Gift Card (for example where too much has been deducted from the value of the Gift Card for a purchase), you should contact the Participating Retailer where the error was made to rectify the error.
- Ormiston Town Centre may cancel any Gift Card, or the Gift Card programme, for any reason, at any time and without notice. If Ormiston Town Centre do cancel, Ormiston Town Centre shall refund or replace with an alternative Gift Card the balance on valid Gift Cards to the holder on presentation of the Gift Card at the Ormiston Town Centre customer service desk.